Team Liquid is looking for one (1) front end developer to contribute to the development of future website projects.
What you'll be doing:
- Assisting with the front-end development of our website initiatives.
- Maintain front end usability and functionality for Team Liquid website and other technology properties.
- Suggest improvements to the website’s user experience by implementing user interface changes and collaborating with all Technology teams to conceptualize and develop new features.
- Coordinating with back end developers to ensure compatibility and usability between front end system and back end system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluent in development using React.
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design.
- Familiarity with at least one CSS preprocessor and git version control.
- PHP development experience, visual design (typography, gestalt, semiotics) knowledge, and familiarity with NPM are pluses but not required.
- Mobile development experience.
Application Should Include:
- Cover letter; should address your background in esports.
- Portfolio of work
- Code samples; the code need not be complete (i.e. it doesn’t need to run independently) but it should be accurate.
- Acquisitie voor deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld / Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.